Same great storytelling. Shiny new cover.
We have moved our digital versions of We Are magazine and the President's Report on Philanthropy and Endowments to our new webpage, raise.psu.edu Choose the issue you're looking for below to be redirected—and don't leave before taking a spin around our new page!
- Bequest & Charitable Designations
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable IRA Rollover
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Gift Planning Quick Reference Guide For Donors
- Gift Planning Quick Reference Guide For Volunteers
- Gifts of Closely Held Business Interests
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Plan for Legacy: Protect Your Land and Support Penn State
- Publicly Traded Securities
- Retained Life Estate
- Securing the Future: Ways to Make a Gift Now
- The Art of Gift Planning: Maximize Your Gift
- The Atherton Society
- The Charitable Lead Trust
- The Penn State Giving Fund: A Donor-Advised Fund
- What Is a Donor-Advised Fund?
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.